Free Shipping Included! Apliquick Applique Starter Kit - 4 Items: Apliquick Rods Bundled with 2 Apliquick Fabric Marker Pencils, 1 Yard Apliquick Fusible Stabilizer, 1 Avery Glue Stick by Apliquick at Bobbe Pin. MPN: none. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Use the amazing Apliquick stainless steel rods, fusible stabilizer, fabric pencils and fabric glue to make turned-edge applique easier to accomplish and with better looking results. Apliquick stainless steel rods are easy to use. The fork on one allows you to hold the small piece in place while the other beveled rod is used to brush the fabric over the edge of the foundation paper; use the pointed ends of your rods to flatten out any puckers or ripples so that everything lays nice and flat. Apli
Product Description & Reviews
Use the amazing Apliquick stainless steel rods, fusible stabilizer, fabric pencils and fabric glue to make turned-edge applique easier to accomplish and with better looking results. Apliquick stainless steel rods are easy to use. The fork on one allows you to hold the small piece in place while the other beveled rod is used to brush the fabric over the edge of the foundation paper; use the pointed ends of your rods to flatten out any puckers or ripples so that everything lays nice and flat. Apliquick rods are remarkable Apliquick tools used to help make turned edge applique for large and medium pieces easier and are essential for miniature applique designs Apliquick rods are Convenient size - each rod is approximately 7 ¾ inches long by 3/8-inch in diameter at the thickest point Easy to store with your other quilting tools or sewing tools Made of stainless steel for durability Apliquick Fusible Stabilizer is White Approximately 1 square yard - 35 3/4 inches by a generous 36 inches. It has been cut from a bolt and gently folded to include with the kit Recommended for use with turned edge, glue stick method of applique in combination with Apliquick Rods and other Apliquick Tools. Fusible on one side - easily applied to the fabric with an iron Water soluble stabilizer - easily goes away with water. After it dissolves, you won't know it's there. There are 2 Apliquick Fabric Marker Pencils included in this set. The Avery Glue Stic is a .26-ounce stick.
Features & Highlights
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED for turned edge applique - Use the FABRIC MARKERS (2 pencils) to draw your applique shape on the FUSIBLE STABILIZER; cut out the shape, fuse it to your fabric and trim; apply the FABRIC GLUE to the edge of the shape then used the 2 APLIQUICK RODS to quickly fold over the fabric edges of the shape
- IMPROVED DESIGN OF RODS - The Apliquick Rods include a pronged rod to hold the appliqué piece steady and a pointed rod to turn the fabric over the stabilizer and press it in place. The thickness of the pointed rod is reduced at each end of the Apliquick rod, making it easier and more comfortable to hold the rod; allows you to better manage your applique project; the previous design of the rods included both rods that were the same thickness
- SOFT-LEAD PENCILS are designed for use on the fabric and won't tear your stabilizer as you draw
- OPTIMUM TEXTURE on the fusible stabilizer - flexible enough to be used with any fabric and enough body so the fabric edges can be folded easily with the Apliquick Rods; washes away
- ACID-FREE, NON-TOXIC Avery glue stick won't harm your fabric and is simple to apply to the edge of your fabric; easy cleanup with water
8.11 x 0.91 x 10 inches
8.11 x 0.94 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item (none), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Apliquick, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: WIM-P, ean: 0721093997489,
PURE & NATURAL Lilypad Lake sources the finest New Zealand wool for our blocking mats. You won't find any polyester filler here, just 100% lamb's wool felt for a superior product. The surface is smooth and ready to use as soon as you open the packa...
Press with precision Picture-perfect piecing of quilting blocks begins with careful and effective pressing. An essential tool in your sewing supplies is a wool pressing mat by Ecoigy. Naturally heat-absorbent, our 100% pure New Zealand wool mat rad...