Wool Pressing Mat | 14'' x 14'' x 1/2'' | 100% New Zealand Wool Ironing Pad with SteamShield Silicone Mat Steam Protector | The Perfect Portable Felted Ironing Board Station for Quilters by Qualitts
Free Shipping Included! Wool Pressing Mat | 14'' x 14'' x 1/2'' | 100% New Zealand Wool Ironing Pad with SteamShield Silicone Mat Steam Protector | The Perfect Portable Felted Ironing Board Station for Quilters by Qualitts by Qualitts at Bobbe Pin. MPN: Qualitts Wool. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ► The Best Quality Premium 100% New Zealand Felted Wool, simply the best there is!Size: 14 inches by 14 inches by 1/2 inch thick.Premium SteamSheild Silicone Mat.Size: 14 inches by 14 inches by 0.7mm-0.9mm thick.► Yes, You Can Use Steam!Everyone knows you need steam to quickly remove wrinkles. Hot, wet steam can reach over 200 degrees fahrenheit (94C) and goes right through wool pressing pads potentially damaging the work surface below. Our SteamSheild Silicone Mat (included) allows the use
Product Description & Reviews
► The Best Quality Premium 100% New Zealand Felted Wool, simply the best there is!Size: 14 inches by 14 inches by 1/2 inch thick.Premium SteamSheild Silicone Mat.Size: 14 inches by 14 inches by 0.7mm-0.9mm thick.► Yes, You Can Use Steam!Everyone knows you need steam to quickly remove wrinkles. Hot, wet steam can reach over 200 degrees fahrenheit (94C) and goes right through wool pressing pads potentially damaging the work surface below. Our SteamSheild Silicone Mat (included) allows the use of steam while protecting the surface below!► Using Your Wool MatDry heat: Use any setting for ironing including the wool setting.Using Steam: Use any setting + steam including the wool setting. Only use steam settings with the SteamShield silicone mat in place. Using steam without the SteamShield in place can damage your work surface!1. Place the SteamShield silicone mat on your work surface.2. Place the wool mat on top of the SteamShield silicone mat.► Can I Use Pins?Sure! The wool mat is thick and dense so you can pin your yarn or fabric to the wool mat if needed.►Washing Your Wool MatWashing is rarely necessary but if needed, simply rinse with cold water and hang up to dry. Do not scrub the wool surface as this may loosen fibers. To speed up drying, place the wet wool mat on a towel and gently press on it with your hands or cool iron to soak up excess water, then hang to dry.► Can I Use Starch?Yes you can however it may leave a residue that is difficult to remove. Products such as Best Press or other starch alternatives that don't leave a residue are best to use.► Click "ADD TO CART" TO ORDER YOURS NOW!
Features & Highlights
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Premium 100% New Zealand Wool = the best quality available! Dense interlocking fibers create a smooth, solid ironing station for fast, easy, efficient ironing. Our dense pressing pad retains heat, effectively ironing your fabric from both sides at the same time.
- DESIGNED FOR STEAM! - Yes, you can use steam with our wool mat as our included SteamSheild Silicone Mat protects your work surface from damaging steam. Hot, wet steam passes right through wool pressing pads as they are very porous. (This is actually good because it allows for quick drying after getting wet.)
- THE PERFECT SIZE - Our pressing pad is 14 inches by 14 inches and is 1/2 thick. Large enough for all your quilting, embroidery, sewing and craft needs yet easily portable for quilting guilds and classes. Objects can also be pinned into the pad for easy blocking.
- AN AMAZING IRONING EXPERIENCE - The solid, flat, wrinkle free surface making ironing a quick, pleasurable experience. Unlike a soft standard ironing board, there is no stretching of your fabric as you iron. Best of all, this wool ironing mat when used along with the SteamShield Silicone Mat is designed for steam use!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We pride ourselves on offering top quality products and service. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply return it for a full refund. Click ADD TO CART and get ready to enjoy the perfect ironing experience!
14.1 x 0.7 x 14.1 inches
Have questions about this item (Qualitts Wool), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Qualitts, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 001, ean: 0627987132601,
The Wool Ironing Mat provides perfect pressing surface for any textile works, including sewing, knits, woven and embroiderySAVE TIME AND ENERGY - This 100% felt wool mat traps the heat and radiates it back up through the fabric. Ironing is much quick...
mpn: FUSAMAT2, ean: 0735850095714,
Shipped item may come in red or blueSuperior transparency for placement. Easily cleaned, durable, and reversible. Tacky surface keeps your applique pieces in place. This size is 12'' x 18'' ; other sizes sold separately.
mpn: QP-02, ean: 0641453000065,
The Martelli Quilting Paddle set is made with Martelli's famous non-slip material to hold the fabric without puckering and comfort control knobs for an ergonomic experience that reduces stress and pain. You don't even have to hold them symmetrically ...
mpn: PWPA07, ean: 0701715779136,
Abbie Playing with Paper Pack 7 by Sue Daley Designs. Suitable for beginners or advanced english paper piecers. Make 1 block and turn it into a pillow or mini quilt, make 9 and turn them into a full size quilt, join 3 together and make a table or bed...